Capn Jack wrote:Paul, are you able to confirm how many Ribnet members and boats are making the passage?
jokaboat wrote:Hi Martin,
Late decision last night that the weather is not stable enough so we're pulling out.
Matt and I and possibly some others are still out on Friday somewhere, not decided yet. We'll post here as plans progress.
Almost everyone else are planning on goin out on Saturday, meeting lunchtime in Yarmouth then heading somewhere for a bit of wakeboarding / fishing etc if you're about.
Anyone else in the Yarmouth area Saturday?
mlines wrote:So are you going?
Was going to come along and wave you off from the Needles if the weather is ok.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests